My Instagram Feed

Friday, January 22, 2010

My Little Monsters

Ok, none of these little guys are actually mine, but I sure do love them! The dogs belong to friends of ours, and the cat is my in-laws, but it visits us every day, and I love him like he was mine. He's a feisty little guy, but, like I always tell him, even after he's bitten me, "Seti, you're too cute to hate". (Seti is named after a pharoh, I think Ramses' II dad...and he sure acts like it.)

(I'm so getting into this photo editing process of making them look like they were taken in the 70's, and sat in a box until now. I know it seems crazy, since today's cameras take AMAZING photos, and processing is done so much better, but there is a comforting, nostalgic feel to these, and they work so well with photos that don't have time references - ie, there isn't a 2010 model ford mustang in the background).

But really, it can't get cuter than Chester & Poppy...









(These photos, of course, were not edited to look like they came from the 70's. I couldn't bare to touch the green of the grass. I can't believe the colour is so vibrant on the grass - I didn't edit these photos at all, other than to add a border, and darken the edges a little)

4 comments:

Lisa January 23, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

Oh, I love Chester! What type of dog is he?

Heidi January 23, 2010 at 8:02 AM  

chester is ADORABLE. What kind of dog?

Unknown January 23, 2010 at 12:09 PM  

Both Chester and Poppy are Prince Charles spaniels. They are very sweet, pretty quiet, and love to snuggle. For a little dog, it doesn't get much better. But maybe I'm biased :)

Unknown January 23, 2010 at 12:10 PM  

oh wait...they're Cavalier King Charles Spaniels...I don't know if that's different or not...