My Instagram Feed

Monday, March 8, 2010

Animals


I can't resist my little furry Monster! I've always been a huge cat fan. I love dogs too, but there is something challenging about a cat - it takes a real effort to get to their little hearts of stone. Even then, I don't think they actually like ME. They like that I feed them. Though, I do tend to have a connection with Seti (at least I have talked myself into that idea). He will actually come when I call him! That almost never happens with cats. I had one other cat about 10 years ago who came when I called him...until the neighbour started feeding him...Ok, I guess I must concede that cats do not actually care about me, but rather care about the fact that I am the one who gives them treats and chin rubs.

As soon as we live in a real house, I cannot wait to get a cat! Until then, Seti will be my substitute. He pretty much lives here now anyway. He seems to only go home to eat, as far as I can tell. Lately we've been watching storms together, so these photos are from the past few storms we've had:





And this is what he likes to do to let us know he wants some milk:
Yet he never jumps on the counter top. What an irresistible little monster.


______________________________



Now for another type of animal. This one, also furry, likes to get in out of the rain too. This one I do not like one little bit. I couldn't care less about their little hearts. This one get the shoe treatment, not the spoiled rotten treatment. This ones make me not be able to sleep at night, and keeps me on edge all the time.

This one has 7 legs, and that white dot on its head? That's its eyeball cluster reflecting the light from my camera flash. *SHUDDER* It looked to be about 3.5" or about 9cm

4 comments:

Bev March 10, 2010 at 2:14 AM  

I hope you remembered to put the lid on the milk container BEFORE the cat came along! Our cat is at least as big and beautiful but unfortunately thinks that as long as there's no one here when he is, he can sleep on the kitchen table...or go drink water out of a container in the kitchen sink. He's smart enough to know that if I catch him he gets a "wallop". When I win the lotto, we'll fence our backyard and I can have a dog again! A cat co-exists at its convenience; a dog joins the family.

Heidi March 10, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

eeww. Will it nearly kill you if it bites? Uncle Bill is totally responsible for all our archnaphobias.

Unknown March 16, 2010 at 11:05 PM  

I don't understand what keeps this cat from scrounging on the kitchen counters looking for treats...he does whatever he wants the rest of the time anyhow! He's pretty good, really :) He does love to reach though, and has grabbed the odd plate that was too close to the edge!

Heid, that one's not poisonous. His bite packs a punch, but I don't know anyone who's been bitten yet. I know, I think about Uncle Bill's spiders all the time! I think you're right!

WorkingMom July 4, 2010 at 10:58 AM  

Sedi looks like a character all right! Beautiful one he is. As for the spider....EEEEEWWWWWW I hate spiders!!!!

Glad I dropped by I plan to often now.