My Instagram Feed

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Treats

Today has been a good day, a real treat, considering the past 2 weeks. I do still have pain, but it is SO much less than what I have been going through. Today is the first day I haven't cried because I didn't know what else to do. I don't know if the meds are working, if this crazy new cast is a better fit, or if my swelling has gone down (a possible reason for this nerve pain, I have read, might be due to all the swelling).

To treat myself, I painted my nails, did a face mask, and moisturized with the goodies my family sent me. I didn't manage a shower though...so girls, that body butter you sent me, was very helpful *wink* I was even mentally alert enough to finally finish a job for my boss from before I had my little spill. I didn't take any pain killers until this evening too. If the next 3.5 weeks are spent in this clown cast like I felt today, then I can deal with it.

*I am still praying for the moon boot though on friday - you can too*

4 comments: