My Instagram Feed

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cinnamon Buns


Mmmm, one of my favorites. And another disaster story for you too. My first attempt was a sloppy pile of dough. But, I have learned it has not been my fault for half of these baking disasters - my oven SUCKS so bad. It will NOT bake anything dense. So, this recipe was right up my alley. Stand alone cinnamon buns. The oven conquered these ok. But I think I will divide the dough into three and not two sections next time. See recipe HERE. Her's look much nicer, and I tried the whole pencil thing, but I couldn't get a nice groove, and they all fell over while rising anyhow, so who cares. I'm sure they taste the same. And freeze well too! I think these might become a dangerous staple in this house.

See how they all fell over?


And my "glaze" was a little too thick, but did its job nonetheless:

0 comments: