My Instagram Feed

Friday, March 27, 2009

10 WEEKS...

Had my 10 week appointment today. More xrays, more waiting, more annoying-ness. It looks like the fibula is still pretty far from fusing together, and today we actually saw a decent xray of the break. It is one big long splinter that you couldn't see on my first xrays. There is some bone growth though, but it's also still sore in the area when the Dr. pushed on it. So, better to be safe than sorry, which is fine, so she booked me in for another appt in two weeks. Go to front desk, and find out Easter is in two weeks, no Friday clinic. They skip that one. That means I now go back in THREE weeks, and then we do the whole xray thing again! So I still don't know when I can have surgery to get the screws out! I thought this was going to be a glorious day, finding out I could start to walk again in a week or two. Wow, probably more like 4 or 5 weeks, IF things are going well. So this means I am still non-weighbaring, still on crutches, still in a sweaty wheelchair, and our oven broke yesterday! No baking for me either. Boo hoo.

But on the plus side, this week was mental with work for me. I worked 6 days in a row! (after not working for months in a row, 6 days was a major feat.) So, now I am sleeping about 6 hours a night, and working the rest. It's been crazy. That's why no blogging for like 10 days. I had a few saved in the queue, but never got around to publishing them. But it's nice to see that I won't be needing to change professions just yet. I sent out 144 resumes 2 weeks ago. And yes, it normally takes me about 100 resumes or so to get a job. Email is the key, folks!

I bought Cadbury Mini Eggs to celebrate.

1 comments:

troro - the artists behind April 2, 2009 at 7:43 AM  

You are clever and wise enough to stand a little bit more... enjoy your chocolate eggs... There will be none for me this easter due to (surprise, surprise !) a high cholesterol and blood pressure.