My Instagram Feed

Thursday, May 21, 2009

18 Weeks

So far so good. Physio has really been helping, and I am so happy for it. I originally had to insist to get referred, and I am so glad I did. The ankle bone that my leg bones pivot from has been pushed forwards, and I am having trouble flexing my ankle enough to walk downhill, or downstairs properly. The best I can explain how it feels, would be like wearing a ski boot on one foot. Here is this week's progress. At physio I managed to get about 1" away from the wall, which felt good. I am more stiff today, but I can get there when I push. I tried cutting back my nerve meds, but the pain returned in full force (though I didn't let it get to the unbearable point). So, it seems I will be on meds for a while longer, which is too bad. They make me so sleepy - I hate it....

0 comments: