My Instagram Feed

Friday, June 26, 2009

23 Weeks

Slowly but surely. I made it to 3cm on my knee-to-wall in physio this week. But I am shaking like a leaf from fatigue. I have no muscle strength. And my physio exercises cause me to wake up in painful cramps. I am so sore after physio, it pretty much takes my entire day away from me. My meds make me so sleepy, that when I finally force myself to rest, I fall asleep. I can't lay down without falling asleep, but I need to lay down to help with the pain and swelling. Nerve pain is lessening though, which is FANTASTIC! But I am still having nerve problems. I cut my toe nail too short on my bad foot, and it has been excruciating. If I knock it on something, or brush it against something, I sit down and wait for it to register. The pain, slow in coming, comes in 10-fold force. Can't wait to close this chapter. Who'd have thought....

0 comments: