My Instagram Feed

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Eeek

Sorry for the lack of posting. I have a few half written in the queue...I just need to upload and sort some photos first. Actually, I have a few from 2 weekends ago, when I made all the cupcakes...We went to some laser tag first, then a nice party after, at my sis-in-laws pad. She's moved out since, but I love those old Queenslanders. They have such nice detail, and are so airy. I hope we can move into something like this one day. I'd really love a nice fixer-uper. Anyhow, more posts on the way...











1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 10, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

Great pics Kath! You definitely have a knack! I am still trying to edit the 800 or so from our trip! Have most uploaded to shutterfly now!

Love the pic of you and Adam. Maybe you can email it and I can get it printed. Thanks. Mom